Friday, October 31, 2008

The Ghost of Halloween Past

Consider this a tag if you want to play along...I thought it might be fun to dig up old Halloween pictures and post them. What have you been in years past?

I also wanted to see if people could tell who my husband was dressed up as. While I usually stick to classic themes, he likes to be obscure characters from movies and T.V., from 70's and 80's mostly. So, peruse for your enjoyment. But I'll also award bonus points to anyone (who doesnt' already know--don't tell if you do) who can guess who Big Daddy is dressed up as.

2007


2006



2005


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

6 comments:

rachel said...

Those are great! top pic he is: that guy that was always on the gong show and tic tac toe (I can't remember his name, but he was very "flambouyant". middle pic:he looks like a gangst osama bin laden (I have no idea) third pic:Burt Reynolds? You look Hawt at the catwoman!

Anonymous said...

In the first one, he looks like Andy Warhol or an effeminate Drew Carey. In the last, he lookd like Burt Reynolds in Smokey & The Bandit. The second one...gonna have to pass, though I'm sure it will come to me as soon as I submit the comment.

Kati Atwood said...

What, no comments?? Well, ONE of them is from Life Aquatic, right? (Well, at least something close)

Mindi said...

i knew i loved you for a reason other than your super cool blog writing. AND our blesbian blove.

i love the marilyn monroe/madona homage!

guessing big daddy is charles nelson riley from the match game??

Omgirl said...

Ooo! What a bunch of smart cookies! Charles Nelson Riley is correct. Steve Zissou from A Life Aquatic is also correct, go Katie! And the last one is indeed Burt Reynolds from Smokey and the Bandit.

tiburon said...

Love seeing the costumes! You guys always look great!