Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Boo Hoo Hoo



I'm very honored to have been boo'ed by my good friend the Tibster. (Thanks!)

So don't get me wrong about this, but, to whoever started this online boo-ing thing...WHERE THE HECK ARE THE COOKIES??? I don't know if they do the boo'ed thing in your neighborhood, but in my neighborhood it comes with cookies or cupcakes, or some other homemade goody.

So I will be a good sport and play along. But I want you to know that my sugar tooth is very sorry that the "treat" in this version is virtual. As for you, Tib, if you showed up at my door with, say, pumpkin chocolate chip cake, I wouldn't be sad. If not, I'm going to trace down whoever started this and tell them that next year, this better include baked goods!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

<>

3 comments:

Devri said...

boo Ya!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you - there's no point in being booed without the sugary goodness to give you a tummy ache.

tiburon said...

Ok Ok - I owe you some baked goods.

Noted.