So, yes, I did suddnely come into a vast fortune of $300. And because it came out of the blue and wasn't part of my budget, I wanted to make sure to blow it on something fun, something I'd never usually spend money on. Something I'd get major guilt for if I ever spent $300 of my monthly stipend on it. So here's what I did...
1) I bought a new guitar for our Rock Band. I discovered a guitar online that will work with both the Wii Rock Band and Wii Guitar Hero. No, I don't actually HAVE Guitar Hero. I am going to have to wait for another windfall for that. I'm planning ahead. So this guitar will be the bass guitar to complete my band (The Mollies and Peters) when I play Rock Band, and, should I ever actually get Guitar Hero, I won't have to buy a new guitar.
2) I bought more soap making supplies. I was clean out of soap base, I was NOT satisfied with my Robert's crafts soap dyes, which bleed like a....well, I'll leave out the gross analogies and just say that they bleed a lot. And I wanted to beef up my selection of both molds and scents. So I got.
1) a leaf mold with 5 small and various leaf designs
2) a mold made of oval shaped "stones" with chinese symbols
3) a mold with little animal heads-- monkey, pig, etc.
4) pumkin pie scent (which actually smells more like hot buttered rum or something)
5) Goergoe Peach scent
6) Honey Bear scent, which unfortunately smells a lot more like baby powder than honey or bears
7) Grapefruit scent, since the one I had dumped all over my bag.
8) Pink Sugar scent. Mmmmm....
9) Chamomile scent, which I am NOT pleased with. Unless it changes drastically when it is in soap, it doesn't smell anything like chamomile.
10) 8 new liquid soap dyes
11) 3 blocks of shea butter soap base and 2 blocks of goats milk, plus a tub of clear glycerin soap base
Blowing money sure feels good. Soap making party, anyone?