Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A True Christmas Miracle

After all the bitching and moaning I did about my weight this past year, I'd like to make an happy announcement:

After going off my diet approximately six weeks ago, and eating exactly whatever I felt like eating until yesterday, and not exercising at all the last 3 weeks (in fact, lying around quite a bit doing absolutely nothing) because of my eye ulcer and then my surgery, I got on the scale today and....

I was DOWN 1/2 lb!

And that, my friends, is how I know there is a Jesus. Bold



p.s. Don't hate me. I've done my time in diet hell, I swear.



.

13 comments:

mCat said...

Perhaps I should adopt the Ohmgirl diet plan.
YAY for half an ellbee!

Mrs. O said...

Woot!

Unknown said...

Yay! Bless that scale.

alex dumas said...

What a nice treat for you. Maybe you had a nice good BM that day? (Not to rain on the parade, of course.)

Anonymous said...

That's my kind of diet.

veronica said...

Your half pound is at my house. Please come and get it.



My word verification is: belchom
Love it!

Lia said...

How did you manage that babe?
There was me thinking I did well to only gain a lb.
I'm so going on your diet.
(Goes off to search your blog)
much love
Lia
xx

Sarah said...

Well done! I wish I could say that it worked the same for me over the last couple of weeks, but... NO!

Shawn said...

How could I hate you---you is one cutie gal!!

kado! said...

ha! that rocks!

Jules AF said...

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Angela from The Office? You totally do in your profile picture.

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh, Boob Nazi is right, you do look like Angela! Only taller and less blond.

I actually hate it when I lose weight (or don't gain) after weeks of indulgence, because it means all my work in the previous weeks was for naught, and makes me think I could have been eating whatever the hell I wanted all along.

Plain Jame said...

Um, google the "intuitive eating" non-diet plan. It's real and thats what it is.

Didn't work for me.
Turns out I'm a total pig.