Saturday, September 20, 2008

True Love

There is a spot on the bottom part of Beck's chin where it meets his neck that is so soft. Like kitten fur. Only softer. I always want to touch it and cup his soft chin in my hand, but it tickles him. So he scrunches his shoulders up to his face and puts his chin to his chest when I try. Then he turns his head to the side and smiles at me until his dimple shows. I love that boy.





Even though when I went to take a picture of him for this post, I found this...




We had a funeral for the goldfish just after this picture was taken. They were buried solemnly in the vacuum. Beck and Daphne cried.

6 comments:

Mindi said...

isn't it amazing that we still have the capacity to love them, even AFTER a mess like that?

he is beautiful. makes me want to have a boy. but not badly enough to get pregnant.

Chelsea said...

It's a good thing kids are cute, otherwise we might not keep them around for too long. They're a lot of trouble. :D That is such a cute picture with his dimples!

Notme said...

ohh.. lol. I am now making Landon vaccum up his own messes! You should invest in a swivel sweeper, that baby is a miracle to moms

tiburon said...

That beck is a cutie patootie!

Christie said...

I love that the first thing we blogger do after our children make a colossial mess, is take a picture - because we all know that a colossial mess makes for great blogging fodder :) So cute!

rachel said...

oh my living nightmare...squished up gold fish. Thank god for my dustbuster! what a cute little dude ;)