Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kami's Clip Party

I thought this sounded fun, so here are a few of my favorite movie clips:

This one is long, so fast forward it to 1:35 and watch to 4:55, then 5:20 to 6:10.
The Birdcage

It was hard to narrow it down to just one clip in Best In Show, but this is one of my favorites:


This isn't the clip I wanted, but I still love When Harry Met Sally.


Probably one of my top 3 movies of all time, Sense and Sensibility. If you haven't seen it (and what are you waiting for???), this clip won't mean much to you. But if you have, you'll know it's one of the most satisfying moments of any movie ever. My husband, who swears not to like period movies, broke down sobbing in this scene!

7 comments:

Hildie said...

Love the Sense and Sensibility! BEST SCENE EVER!!!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Okay...probably my most quoted scene from Best In Show. That show is so funny! My favorite for sure of all of Christopher Guest's films. And oh how I love When Harry Met Sally...such a classic. Thanks for playing.

ps. Kelly...Sobbing for reals?! Kyle is gonna love hearing that one. ;)

Jeanette said...

Great movie clips. The Birdcage and Best in Show are absolutely hilarious. Thanks for the reminder. Absolutely love the Sense and Sensibility one.

CaraDee said...

Oh baby, the Bird Cage is FUNNEE.

tiburon said...

I haven't seen Best in Show or Sense and Sensibility. I guess I need to get on that!

Mindi said...

oh, YES. i forgot about "sense and sensibility"--that clip makes me TOTALLY want to pull that out tonight and watch. such a great movie--i think i will love it more now knowing your man was so sensitive to that part!! his stock just went up!

alex dumas said...

Jennifer Coolidge is so stinking funny. I bet in that clip there wasn't even a script. They just set up the scene and off she went. Classic. That show is even more funny because my mother "thinks" she's a dog trainer.