1) I always thought toast was a boring breakfast item. Now I know I'm not alone.
2)Too chicken to get your own tattoos? Then tattoo your young daughters! And wear a shirt to brag about it.
3)Finally! The narwhal (is that how you spell that???) toy. With spearing action! comes with three lovable endangered animals to mutilate. What fun.
4) There's a special class of nerdiness reserved for people who like to mix Greek history with fantasy play. You know that guy--you sat next to him in homeroom. And here is the perfect present for that kid. Plus, it's been updated to the 21st Century with a black leather pants-suit for Medusa. Groovy.
5) Just tell me why-oh-why someone would want to wear this shirt!
6) Tired of all the squirrel johnsons hanging around your yard? No problem.
7) The Jesus action figure! With gliding action! Comes with 3 loaves and 2 fishes. Need more? No purchase necessary! Just add faith.
8) Ever wonder what would happen if Alfred E. Newman married Laa Laa from Teletubbies? Me neither. But here's your answer:
It's McPhee's book to explain why people would buy all the wierd stuff they sell. My question is, "Who would buy that book??!"
Well, this concludes the third installment of McPhee Madness. If you missed the first or second, click here and here. I can't say for sure if there will be another. I guess I'll have to leave it up to my readers to decide. (That's a hint. If you want to see more, you'd better say so!)