Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting Ready

I'm starting Biggest Loser 6 on Friday. It means smaller portion sizes, way less sugar and fat, and regular exercise, probably in the form of water aerobics, weight training, yoga, step aerobic classes, running on the treadmill and working out on the bike and elliptical trainer. So I've been getting ready for this huge change. Here's how:

1) All You Can Eat Pancakes at IHOP this morning for breakfast.
2) Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets, criss-cut fries, a Coke, and a Chocolate Chip, Peppermint Candy Shake for lunch.
3) Homemade chocolate chip cookies for a snack
4) Two cokes throughout the day. Just 12 oz bottles though. If I had a fountain machine in-house, you can be sure they would have been 32 ouncers.
5) Something either deep fried or cream-sauce-based will be consumed for dinner.
6) Followed by chocolate cream pie for dessert.
7) Tomorrow will be waffles with sausage and/or (make that AND) bacon for breakfast.
8) Cafe Rio sweet pork tacos for lunch.
9) Flour Girls and Dough Boys something or other sweet as a snack.
10) A twix bar (I don't eat these often. But they have an outrageous amount of fat, so naturally I always crave them when dieting)
11) Pecan honey pots will be made.
12) A large steak with a baked potato, sour cream, and butter for dinner.
13) Scones will be dessert.
14) And around 11pm, just before bed, I will consume all the left over Christmas candy I can lay my hands on.

Yep, I think after all that, I'll be ready to diet. Do I know how to prepare for a weight-loss competition or what? (Don't answer that.)

(Really, PLEASE don't answer that.)

10 comments:

mCat said...

LOL - you really DO know how to prepare for a diet. Aaaaaand, you can bump your numbers up a little bit more even by consuming a ton of salty food and not drinking any water, therefore retaining it all. Then, come Friday, begin the water purge and you should post some good numbers for the first weigh in! I'll be rooting for you, (right after Tib!)

Hildie said...

Hey, I'm doing the same thing!

Jen said...

I don't blame you one bit, I would be getting it all in too. Actually, I told Andre that I need to eat all the good stuff now, so that when I'm done being pregnant and trying to loose all the weight that I can say at least I ate what I wanted while pregnant! lol

CaraDee said...

You call this diet training...I call it Wednesday...ha

rychelle said...

I think we may have been separated at birth! This is exactly how I'm preparing. I'm not even letting the flu slow me down. ;)

Mia said...

Well, I though I could make it until dinner without eating, but now I am starving. Wonder if I have any twix hiding anywhere.

Notme said...

Im having my last bit of Wingers sticky fingers tonight...tomorrow starts a new dawn.

Hey where do you workout? I need a place.

Christie said...

So true. Tonight for my "last supper" I was just running over to Hogi Yogi for a rice bowl since I have to work late. But Ben reminded me to eat up, so i had a cookie sandwich. It was really good. i'm ready to kick BL6 butt now.

tiburon said...

Well done! I am so impressed. Can't wait to see your pics!

Anonymous said...

That's exactly how I'd prepare, but then I'd probably continue those same habits.