Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Yesterday I had a bit of a nervous breakdown. Just a little one. I'm fine today. Just so you know, it's mostly other people's stuff, not mine. But it's all people I am close to and love, and some of it may come back to me indirectly because that's what happens when you are family and a friend. Plus, you know how sometimes worrying about everyone else can just get to you? (All names will be left out to preserve the privacy of those involved.) Here's what I was dealing with.
1) Someone's daughter keeps having seizures and they can't figure out what's wrong.
2) Someone got her hair cut quite short and died very dark brown and is having an identity crises every time she looks in the mirror (Ok, this one is me).
3) Someone lost their house to foreclosure and will have to find a new place to live immediately.
4) Someone fell off the wagon and is back to using drugs and stealing from family members.
5) Someone lives in another state and can't get their house in Utah to sell.
6) That same someone can't find a job in the other state.
7) Someone else has a job but isn't working for half what they're worth and can't support the whole family on that paycheck.
8) Someone is in debt for a very large amount of money because of a stupid real estate investment and may have to declare bankrupcy if it doesn't turn out right.
9) Someone can't seem to get pregnant no matter what and desperately wants a baby
10) Someone else is hooked on pain pills and has abandoned her children.
11) Someone had some medication problems that made them want to kill themselves this week.
12) Someone may have to support several other someones financially in the very near future because of above problems.
13) Someone has a cold and can't breathe. (Ya, this one is also me)
SEE? Minor nervous breakdown.
at 11:54 AM