Saturday, March 15, 2008

How Clean is Your Bum?



I can tell you, mine is clean as a whistle! Thanks to our new bidet. When we went to Texas, my sister's house had these bidets on all the toilets from the previous owner. At first I wasnt' sure about using them. I stood to the side and turned one on and it shot water across the room about 4 feet. That seemed a little strong to shoot at my bum. But then Kelly kept coming out of the bathroom exclaiming "What a fresh start!" until I just had to try it. And guess what? It WAS a fresh start! It was a little startling at first when it hit you, but then afterward you felt so clean and refreshed. So when we got home, Kelly ordered one for us. He put it in today and I've already tried it twice. (I know, it's more than you ever wanted to know about my bathroom habits. Sorry). I think our water must be colder because I always have to let out a cold "Wooo!" when it hits me, but I still have to say that it really is so much better than just dry toilet paper. Still not convinced? You'll have to come over and try it. I swear, you'll never look at your Charmin the same again.

5 comments:

CaraDee said...

I will make sure to poop at your house on Friday, just to try it out. Are you excited!? Get out the Oust...

Jen said...

This made me laugh so hard! I have to say I have never tried a toilet like that. but we use wipes, and they are probably a little cheaper, and work well for us. :) Enjoy your new toilet!

The Payne-Rinne Family said...

Holy moly - you're lucky! I had no idea you could order those and install them. I'm going to talk to my husband about getting one asap.

Chelsea said...

This is one thing Eric and I have always agreed on - when we have our own house, it must have a bidet! We both experienced them living in Europe. Once you get used to using one, not having one just seems gross!

alex dumas said...

I'm just not sure how to comment on this one.