Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bragging Rights

I don't have much to brag about. I don't have any sports trophies. I can't run a long ways. I got a crappy score on my SAT, I've never one any pie eating contests (not for lack of trying. On my own. At home.), and my toes are normal length (although 2 are semi-webbed on each foot). But I have traveled a lot. It's probably my one claim to fame. So to add to my U.S. map a post or two ago...





This one isn't quite as impressive as the U.S. one. It says I've visited one big red blob and a few smaller red blobs. I think they need to add the country borders.

And here is the grand finale. Notice my wide traversing of the African continent. Oh well. Gotta leave something for later. (Don't forget to notice Fiji. The little red dot on the right side.) Also, the China one was kind of a cheat. I was in Hong Kong when it was NOT part of China, but now it is. So my Asia map looks a lot cooler than it should.



create your own visited country map
or check our Barcelona travel guide

5 comments:

Christie said...

Wow - you have travelled a lot! I would have posted my outside of the US map - but the only places I've been are Canada, Mexico, Cayman Islands, and Jamaica. Hardly worth posting.

Kati Atwood said...

Very impressive! I've always wanted to be a granola bum and travel the world with a backpack and very hairy legs. But, then I realized what I REALLY wanted to to was travel the world while eating in posh restaurants and staying in 5 star hotels. Since backpacking was being pushed further and further in the background - monetarily the 5 star hotel was WAY out of my league in the far distance. So, alas, maybe I'll get to go somewhere cool again. And I'll settle for somewhere between the hostel and the resort. Next time you are somewhere amazing - think of us!

CaraDee said...

OOooo you are such a brat. Seriously. we're through.

Jiles Pfamily said...

lets go to africa

alex dumas said...

I used to travel a lot. I can almost compete...
Canada, England, France, Germany, Switzerland and Italy. There are so many more places I'd like to see. I'm an excellent traveling companion. ;)