Monday, May 5, 2008

Dancing With the Stars



Do any of you watch the ABC show, Dancing With the Stars? I do. I love it. I've always wanted to be a ballroom dancer. In fact, I took a ballroom class when I was 16. Loved it. So watching the show is like living a dream that never came to fruition. Plus, there are some amazing costumes and even more amazing bodies. Like Edyta Slawinska's and Karina Smirnov's. I look at those women dancing and think they have the absolute perfect bodies. And occasionally a really hot male star makes it to the show too and you get to watch some nice buns or biceps. And I love watching the fantastic choreography and seeing how well the stars can learn the steps. It's just an all-around good reality show.

My husband also watches the show. Shhhh...don't tell his friends. Or do; tonight I think he revealed the real reason why he watches this show when he said, "I think I watch this show just in case Edyta's dress falls off." A truer word was never spoken. Dancing? Nah. Just hot bodies with the slight chance of their skimpy dresses getting stepped on and flying off. Classic.

8 comments:

tiburon said...

I watch. I like. I am never hoping for the clothes to fall off - I remember the first season when Kelly's top came off - that was pretty funny - but I am always hoping one of the girls will get dropped... I am horrible.

Actually earlier this season I was waiting to see if all those lights would cause Priscillas face to melt...

Megan said...

You gotta love the honesty of a man!

Christie said...

I've actually never watched this show. But I do love me some SYTYCD - and I guess this year since they had auditions in SLC, there are lots of hometown kids to cheer for.

Chelsea said...

I love DWTS too! I never thought about the possiblity of a dress falling off, I'll have to mention that to Eric and maybe I can get him to watch with me.

Hildie said...

She's not so sexy when you think that her name is Russian for Edith.

Mia said...

I am pretty sure my husband watches the show for the same reason as yours, but he would never admit it! I love the show but I missed last night's I will have to watch it before tonight's results show.

Omgirl said...

Christie, you'd love this show if you like SYTYCD. All the great dancing but wih average Joes (well, from a dancing perspective) thrown in to make you more nervous).

Jennie, she's actually Polish. But whatever. Same name pool, right? Ya, Edith isn't so sexy.

alex dumas said...

The challenge is to find a comment for every single post. And this one...I can't. Can't think of anything positive. Except maybe I'm glad you enjoy this show.