Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Nice butt!




This is a picture of what my body will look like in 3 months, in case you're wondering.


I am proud to say on day 2 of my Biggest Loser competition/diet that it is not as bad as I thought it would be. I'm hungry, don't get me wrong. And if I wasn't dieting, I'd be eating some big, luscious dessert covered in caramel and hot fudge right now or having a huge, icy cold Coke. But I'm eating carrots instead and I'm not dying. Hungry, but not dying. I guess I was just ready for this and my determination to eat right (and win the $625!) is carrying me through. Now I need to add exercise to this equation. The good news with that is that I earn back points by exercising (on the Weight Watchers flex plan). The bad news is that exercising is going to make me even more hungry.


I'm also happy to say that my awesome husband has joined a men's version of the Biggest Loser competition with his buddies from work. That means he's up for the low-fat, low-cal meals I'll be making, has thrown out all his cupcakes, and will be even MORE supportive of my diet and exercise goals. He even got up early today to work out. Man, we are going to have two HOT rockin bods at the end of this! (See picture above).

3 comments:

Hildie said...

Well, my butt already looks like that, so I guess we'll be twins.

tiburon said...

Holy crap! I would kill for a butt that looked like that - but I fear no matter how much weight I lose - there will always be dimply stuff.

*shudder*

alex dumas said...

I've never seen my butt in profile, but it probably looks like that with a little photoshop.