Saturday, January 12, 2008

Butt kicking




So today I got my butt royally kicked by my new
Cardio Pump class at the gym. It's actually hard for me to type this because I'm so weak. I might have Kelly take over the typing for me. Every muscle in my body was used in ways they haven't been used since I was six years old on the jungle gym. One HOUR of step aerobics, crunches, weight lifting, push ups, resistance bands, exercise balls, free weights, more crunches, more cardio, and more of everything else until I almost threw up my Frosted Mini Wheats. But I'm glad I did it. It took care of pretty much all my exercise needs at once. Now if I continue my Power Yoga twice a week and do the Cardio Pump once a week, the reality of meeeting my weight goal and maybe even my butt goal (see previous posts) might actually occur.
Oh, and I lost 5 lbs this week! That was a nice surprise. In my biggest loser competition, I'm still only in 7th place out of 25, but it's better than nothing. Kelly lost 5 lbs too. We're doing really well. And to celebrate we're going out for dinner tonight. Don't get too worried, we're going to Appleby's where they have a WeightWatchers menu. Whoop-dee-doo! Do we know how to party or what?

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

That sounds like a great workout! Congrats on the 5 lbs! That is amazing for one week. I'm so proud of our whole group this past week! I hope everyone continues (actually, I really hope everyone lapses and starts gaining so I can WIN...but that's not very attractive of me.) :P

Christie said...

Oh - I love Applebee's WW menu - the tilapia is my absolute favorite. That looks like a great workout!

alex dumas said...

Currently I have nothing to say about BL or weight loss or WW or Applebee's. I want to make the "Those Who Love Me Most" list.