Thursday, August 13, 2009

It Takes Two to Tango. And Cha-cha.

So I have dancing on the brain. What can I say? It's only 10 days until the pro-am competition I'm competing in. It's called the Nevada Star Ball, by the way, in case any of you want to drive/fly/hitchhike/stow away in our luggage to Las Vegas for it.

Yesterday I went shopping and I managed to pack myself into some really tight undergarments that take off about a size around the middle and add about 2 sizes up top. It's awesome. I'll share pics soon.

In the meantime, my dance studio (King Studio in Foothill Village) was featured on the morning news last week. You can watch a clip of my instructer/dance partner, Martin, here...

(Skip forward to 2:20 if you want to skip Big Budah. And you do.)
 


 

5 comments:

Financial Aid for College said...

Woooo-eeeee! So THAT's your dance instructor, with the cute accent and exceedingly mobile tush?

When can we see YOU dance (without stowing away in your trunk to L.V.)? You absolutely MUST have BIG DADDY bring his camera and film you. And then you MUST put it on your blog!

Everyone in favor say YEEEEEESSSS!

Kristina P. said...

I can't wait to see your pics! I'm sure you look like a Hot Tamale! Woooohoooooo!!!!

Jaime Haney said...

YEEEEEESSSS!

rychelle said...

please tell me that big buddah is going to be your dance partner next week! ;)

Sara said...

I just want to eat all those desserts!