Thursday, August 27, 2009

Please Feel Free To Promote Yourself Now

So. I have four baskets of laundry on my bed that need sorting and folding and putting away.

I'M GETTING TO IT!

So. I have a Blockbuster movie (a part 2 of 2) that I has been sitting here next to my TV, ready to be watched, for 2 weeks.

I'M GETTING TO IT!

So. I have 2 suitcases still unpacked from Vegas sitting in the middle of the living room floor.

I'M GETTING TO IT!

So. I haven't been to read your blog in, like, 3 weeks?

I'M GETTING TO IT!

And just so you know, I'm starting with the most important things first: that being the blog reading, of course. So now is your chance to pop in and say hi and tell me you'd like to be first in line to have your blog read. If I've been neglecting you, or never read you anymore, or don't know who you are, or have forgotten to check in, or if you're a blurker and need some bloggy lovin', or if you wrote something super funny and want recognition, or if you wrote something super boring and no one is commenting....

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROMOTE YOURSELF.

And I promise that within the next 24 hours I will read everyone's blog who comments on this post. Seriously. It's that easy to get comments from me while I have all this important stuff to avoid. So...

GET TO IT!



.

19 comments:

tiburon said...

Ooo ooo

Pick me!

Mia said...

Groveling for comments has begun :)

rychelle said...

well, i haven't blogged in about a month (except for today) so you haven't missed much from me.

and, i have a netflix movie that has been sitting on the kitchen island for about three weeks. i'm getting to it!

Jen said...

I would and have commented on your blog without expecting anything in return. Your just that awesome seriously!!! :)

Sarah said...

OOOO OOOO OOO ME NOW ME NOW!!!!

Koreena said...

You may want to sneak over to mine if you want to know about our house warming this Saturday. :)

Chillygator said...

Oooh! I want to be in line too!

Lynsey (aka Lou) said...

Pick me! Pick me!! (I have to come out of lurkdom for the promise of a comment!!)

mCat said...

Mine is boring and political. ignore.

But get to your laundry already!!

Kristina P. said...

You don't know me, but I think you're hot!

Ben Davis said...

So I have to leave you a comment for you to still be interested in me? ;-)

Suzie said...

Congrats about everything you have been doing. I am so impressed! You look beautiful and yes. I have noticed you have been absent.

Jaime Haney said...

Hey, I can always use a comment! :) Come on over!

kado! said...

not guaranteeing anything amazing...get to me when you get to me...ohh...but there is a hot picture of Tib on my blog...will that get you there faster?

Stella Dora von Swineburg said...

Okey dokey, let's hear from ya!

kado! said...

I went to respond to your comment...and I can't find your e-mail listed...send it to me if you'd like:
kado1978 (at) gmail (dot) com

Chelsea said...

Blogging ALWAYS comes before laundry, unpacking, and let's face it, most other things!

Shawn said...

Oh, I have been bad, bad, bad at blogging this summer----so do not despair----I am still lovin' you, girl!!

Anyway, you ALWAYS make my day when you comment on my blog---you are the cutest thing ever!

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's the Y-chromosome in me, but I'd rather watch a movie than blog. The organizer freak in me that is almost always suppressed comes out of suppression (sometimes) after a trip to get all the crap out of the car and into the laundry pile. But that just leads to a bigger laundry pile that is not going to get done while I watch that movie.