Sunday, August 9, 2009

Death's Door

I am sicky sick sick. I think I can say this is the worst cold or flu or whatever it is that I've had in a long long time. It's been six days and I still feel as sick as ever. I haven't seen any change in the amount of achiness, snot, coughing, plegm, sore throat or fatigue.

Add to that....

A visit from my least favorite aunt, Florence. (wink)
Bad news about the Cutterpillar
Bad news about the Florida mess
A poor sales month for my Honey
About 36 hours of crying and not sleeping and not eating for worrying over a friend in a major life crisis
And the fact that I can't find the match to one of my favorite pairs of flip flops

And now you know why I have been camped out on death's door. If I haven't read your blog, it's not you, it's me. If I haven't made comments, it isn't that I don't love you. If I haven't called, or dropped by, or made any contact with you in the last week, don't take it personally. I'm just having a really really bad week.


.