Friday, May 2, 2008




(Sung to the melody of "Jimmy Crack Corn"...)

I'm eating Oreos and I don't care
I'm eating Oreos and I don't care
I'm eating Oreos and I don't caaaaaare
My diet's gone away.


And it's AWESOME. Those babies are like 3 points PER COOKIE, plus the milk (which you should NEVER eat Oreos without), so I never got to indulge in those EVER while on weight watchers. Since I can't eat less than 6 in a sitting, we're talking an entire day's worth of points to eat Oreos and milk. How sweet not dieting is.

7 comments:

Mindi said...

somedays you TOTALLY have to go there. i, actually, prefer to do that every day. there is something about depriving myself of nummmanums that makes mindi crazy. i would rather eat just a little of something really horrible for me that a whole bunch of something that's fabulous.

Mia said...

Eat and enjoy!!!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Funny! I always thought it was "Jimmy Crapped Corn" Feeling a bit sheepish.
;)

Becky, yep said...

WHAT...RUDE! Why don't you rub it in a little harder

Teasing...mine Officially starts on Monday! wish me luck!

Christie said...

I love it! I'm doing the same thing this week. In fact, I just weighed-in, and I've gained 4 pounds this week. Of course I did weigh at night, but still! Tomorrow it all starts again.

CaraDee said...

Wow. and then dinner on Saturday. HA. Which, by the way, was legendary. Thanks.
ALso, remember the post about 8 or 10 oreos? it's true, and oreos are BAAAAD.

alex dumas said...

I'm thinking about all-you-can-eat for dinner. There's this Asian place I know...