Friday, May 30, 2008

Seriously Fabulous & the City



Awesome
Awesome
Awesome
Awesome
Awesome

I'll admit, it could be that I'm ovulating, but that might be one of the best movies I've ever seen in my life. If you're not a Sex & the City fan, it'll just be a movie. But if your four closest friends from 1998-2004 were named Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda, you will love this movie. It is 100% satisfying. 100%, people.

My only complaint? Way too many shoulder pads, primary colors, and huge plastic earrings. The costume designer for that movie is single-handedly trying to bring back the 80's, and I'm not having it.

3 comments:

CaraDee said...

Don't lie...You secretly wish you could wear shoulder pads again. The only reason I ever wore them was to stuff my bra. And oh, I bought you those earrings for your unbirthday....Dang.

Mindi said...

i fully agree--i think the one who was 80's impacted the most was samantha, though. miranda just had REALLY big earrings going on, but since i am a magpie and attracted to shiny things, i likey.

i came out of the movie saying that it was better than i even expected.
carrie makes me want to get bulemia a little. charlotte makes me want to wear pretty frocks around the house.

tiburon said...

I loved it too!