Thursday, May 1, 2008

ABC Tag -- You're it!



A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): Kelly, Jennie, Jeanette, Cara
C - Cake or Pie: Cake AND pie
D - Day of Choice: Saturday
E - Essential Item: blistex, toothbrush, pillow
F - Favorite Color(s): Lime Green, spring green, kelly green, blue
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears I guess-if they're soft. I'm really not into candy.
H - Hometown: Southfield, Michigan (suburb of Detroit)
I - Indulgence(s): You're looking at it
J - January or July: July, no question. I HATE being cold.
K - Kids: Daphne (almost 3), Beck (17 months)
L - Life is incomplete without: music, dessert, friends, trees, DVR
M - Marriage Date: Feb 16, 2002
N - Number of Siblings: 1 Sister and 1 Brother
O - Oranges or Apples: Peaches
P- Phobias or Fears: Open water, spiders
Q - Quote: "Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." -Albert Einstein
R- Ring size: 4.5
S - Season: Summer--see letter J
T- Tag 3 Friends: Cara, Tiburon, Jennie
U - Unknown fact about me: Two of my toes are webbed on each foot. I call them my two-headed monsters
V - Very favorite stores: Target, Kohls, ZGallery, Anthropologie (which I totally can't afford)
W - Worst Habit: Swearing at other drivers
X-ray or Ultrasound: What a gay question. Why would I want either?
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): Pasta or sushi or fish
Z - Zodiac: Aries

3 comments:

Mindi said...

i liked that you used the "what a gay question"---been a long time since i heard that and it made me chuckle. i had a friend in high school who said that all the time.

now that i know you're a two-headed, webbed freak, i'm breaking up with you. it was fun while it lasted.

CaraDee said...

Gay question is like when I call things retarded..>Totally non-pc, but everyone knows what you mean, so it's fine, right? ha.
Love your answers, we are twinsish. I'll do mine, one day...ha but i will.

alex dumas said...

Can you think of a question using the letter X? Hmmm?

Did your being Aries have anything to do with your being named Ari-anne?