Monday, June 15, 2009

Filler

I swear that last week I had like six great ideas for blog posts. And then it rained for 8 straight days and I lost all will to live...well, write. I actually like summer rain. And I really like thunderstorms. But after a while it got old and my kids went stir crazy and I went literally crazy. And all the craziness sucked my brain dry of any and all writing ideas. So here, in place of a clever, witty, well-written and/or interesting blog post is a really funny youtube video. The sun is out today, so hopefully my will to blog will return. In the meantime...

8 comments:

Christie said...

I've been lacking in ideas too. I don't think my funk is weather related though.

Kristina P. said...

My funk is work schedule related!

Financial Aid for College said...

I loved the Whack a Kitty Vid!

Devri said...

my funk is everything related! I love the kitty whack! maybe we shall do this tomorrow, suppose to rain again!

tiburon said...

If only they actually hit the kitty...

Shawn said...

So glad they didn't actually hit them---then I would have had to cry.

rychelle said...

i love kitties, so i was worried when i first saw this, but i must admit i loved watching it!

mCat said...

Okay, the kitty's are cute. But then they grow up to be cats. And cat's are only good for extra tire tread.