Thursday, June 12, 2008

Not For the Faint of Heart

I walked up the stairs the other day to see what Beck was doing, and this greeted me at the top of the stairs...




I thought I was in a horror film for a second and some psycho killer had removed the skin from his face! I guess in actuality he had a bloody nose while he was playing in the playroom. And he managed to wipe it all over his face, his shirt, his arms, and even on the carpet in Daphne's room. And then he managed to grin for the photo like he was a hottie. Kids.

7 comments:

Christie said...

I can't believe he's smiling. Most kids would be screaming. He's a tough kid.

Mindi said...

niiiiiiiice.

the only way it could have been any better is if he would have said "i at it with some fava beans and a nice chianti...."

Chelsea said...

LOL! Thank goodness it was one of those things that looks much worse than it actually is!

CoLiE-O said...

poor little guy! but at least hes happy!

Mia said...

When that picture pulled up on my google reader I about had a heart attack! Glad it was just a bloody nose and not some steak knife accident. Phew!

.jimaie.marie. said...

omg, i'm dying of laughter right now!! LOL
whatta tuff little guy, i love it

Notme said...

I seriously gasped when I saw his face! I thought something really bad must have happened, but thank goodness it was only a nosebleed.