Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Middle School Homeroom Entertainment

Who am I going to marry? What kind of house will I live in? Where will I vacation? How many kids will I have? These are the kinds of questions we labored over in 7th grade homeroom, writing down our top choices while our friends filled in a few that we dreaded. We picked a numbe and started crossing them out. Remember that? Now I can find out with the ease of the computer. And so can you...HERE

My future looks like this (you have to scroll down. There are some spaces included with this HTML code that I can't get rid of):


































 
Behold... My Future
  I will marry George Clooney.  
  After a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in Bali in our fabulous Apartment.  
  We will have 5 kid(s) together.  
  Our family will zoom around in a Green Passat.
  I will spend my days as a Writer, and live happily ever after.  
 
whats your future
 



Sounds pretty good to me! What's your future? I'll be checking your blog later to find out if you ended up with John Stamos or John Candy. Good luck!

5 comments:

Mindi said...

i could live with clooney.

with my luck it would be cardboard shack with david spade and a beat-down, totally played geo metro.

Notme said...

Ok. I totally dont want to marry John Candy..LOL. I am gonna try this out, where do you find this stuff?

CoLiE-O said...

did it. so funny!

Mia said...

Awww I can't wait to teach my daughter the love of MASH!

alex dumas said...

http://quandaryuncensored.blogspot.com/2009/10/mash.html