Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm Playing the "Lucky You" Game

The first five people that respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It’ll be done this year.

4. You have no clue what it’s going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry, a picture, or maybe even some creation I haven’t even invented yet. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!

* * *Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

5 comments:

Shawn said...

Oh, this is a lot of pressure...

I have to do the same for others?
Well---its a great idea--and I think that maybe I can handle it---if I have a whole year, heh, heh...

Yay!! I'm the first person to comment! I've never won anything---except for that 12 day cruise in Brazil on the radio...does that count?

The Payne-Rinne Family said...

Did I win? did I win? Did I win????

mCat said...

Oooh oooh oooh I wanna win!!! Anything from you would be a TREASURE!!

Anonymous said...

Can I comment to opt-out? You had me until you said I would be required to do the same on my blog, lol.

Mia said...

Ok, if I have a year to reciprocate I am in. I would love something crafted/created/made by you. And this might just be what I need to get over my fear of being crafty/creative. Now that I have committed I will probably be commenter number six ;)