Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Update # 1

Remember this post I did about scratching my rental car? Well, I'm starting to think maybe I DO have a fairy that snuck into Enterprise late at night and shredded the accident report. You know, the Blue Shredder Fairy. Because so far Enterprise hasn't called me. It's been almost 2 1/2 weeks. Do I dare breathe a sigh of relief yet? I'm sure at least legally I could be out of the woods. They have for sure rented that car since then. And there is no way they can try to hold me responsible for damages once other people have driven that car. It's completely possible that other drivers could have done some additional damage since then. No one took pictures. I know I could no longer say for sure exactly which scratches were made by me. How could they? Not that I'm trying to get out of it. I'm just saying. It doesn't seem right to let other people drive the car without fixing it first or at least having an insurance adjuster make a claim on it. What do you think? Should I start spending the money I put aside to pay for the repair?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spend that money and do your part to get the economy going again!

Hildie said...

They'll dig that report up right before Christmas when you've just spent all the money.

CaraDee said...

Keep it saved. You never know when your next "accident" will pop up...ha ha ha

Mia said...

I would save the money for another month or so, but I am paranoid like that.

Misty said...

You asked about the scripture covers on my blog and the gal that does them is from http://uniqueshameek.blogspot.com/ I think she is going to comment on your blog, but she could probably do a special cover for your scriptures. PS - this is totally random, but how do you know Caradee? I don't really know her, but we have mutual friends and I am pretty sure she used to be in my old neighborhood. :)