Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Update # 2

Remember this purse I bought?




Raise your hand if you thought the sideways pocket on the top was a cell phone pocket? I did.



Well, I got the purse last week. And it was about double the size I had thought it was. Here is a picture of the purse with my cell phone next to it.





Guess that pocket is for the Jolly Green Giant's cell phone. Or maybe the purse is made to carry 6 cell phones at once.

Needless to say, I will be returning it. Back to the search for a new purse. Dang it.

6 comments:

CaraDee said...

What if I said "Good"? ha.
I think if that pocket is that big, it's a sunglass pocket or something. ANyway, good luck.

Mia said...

That pocket is gigantic. What else would it be for?

Christie said...

Too bad! Maybe its for an 80s cell phone. I think I still have one if you want to borrow it. It would be a shame to let such a cute purse go to waste.

heidi said...

i think that pocket is for zack morris's cordless brick phone.

Misty said...

Cute purse, but maybe it was made back in the 90s for those cell phones...holy crap!

Anonymous said...

Why don't you keep it to use as a bag for a stylish 72-hour kit?