Friday, August 29, 2008

Get rich AND hot!

I know a way you can get rich AND get a hot body at the same time...



My friend Tiburon is about to launch the 5th session of her own personal Biggest Loser competition. Just like on the show, you start by taking your weight. Then you weigh in every week (on your own scale at home--honor system) and send your weekly weight to Tiburon, the Meister of the whole thing. She keeps track (and she's the only one who ever knows your weight). At the end of 3 months, whoever has lost the biggest PERCENTAGE of weight, wins the cash. Oh yeah. The cash. Everyone who wants to compete puts $25 into the pot. Last time the pot was about $1350 dollars. I think this time it's already looking to be about $1600. So basically, you can lose some weight and make some money at the same time. Win-win, right? If you're interested in joining or want to see more details on how the competition works, click here.

I joined the competition twice. And although I didn't win any money, I did lose 18 lbs the first time and 11 lbs the second time. And looking good feels even better than having a full wallet does. So if you need a little extra motivation to get you slimmed down before the holiday season (start AHEAD of the game, you know?), give the Biggest Loser a try.

3 comments:

Mindi said...

methinks you are already rich and hot. why would you mess with perfection?

Devri said...

Oh yea- I'm in. Cuz I just walked passed the mirror and it broke cuz it couldn't hold all the weight;)

tiburon said...

Thanks for the shoutout! This is the biggest pot we have ever had. And I plan on winning it all.. Mwa ha ha ha ha