Friday, January 25, 2008

Modge Podge

Today is little tidbits of info:

  • I had a depressing day today thanks to my 0 loss weigh-in. So if you remember, I had that bad weigh-in last week. Only -.6 lbs after dieting so strictly and exercising 3 times. So then i was mad and pigged out on the weekend. When I weighed myself on Monday, I had lost .8 lbs! So I figured I just needed to ease off on the strictness of my point counting and use some flex points. So I used them all (most of them during my weekend pig-out, so I was actually really good the rest of the week). But when I weighed-in today, I had gained that weight all back! Exactly the same weigh-in as the week before. Grrrr! I was so mad. And depressed because that meant my theory was not holding water and I now had no idea what to do to kick my body into gear: eat more? Eat less? Exercise more? Exercise less? Do more muscle building or more cardio? Well, I"m over my depression now and was very good all day. But I still have no idea what to do. I guess I'll just persevere and see what happens over the long haul.
  • I got called (well, not yet officially) to be on the Enrichment committee. I'm in charge of "Special Events" or quarterly activities. I spent 1 1/2 hours with my superior today, Sherilyn, and we planned a bunch of fun activities and ways to try to activate the sisters and try to get everyone involved in the activities. I look forward to some fun stuff actually going on. We're going to do a game night, a cooking night, a scrapbook night, a book club, a lunch date for the older ladies, a moms group, a Home Improvement group, an out-to-dinner group, and in the summer we'll have some outdoor groups like camping and gardening.
  • Big K found partner for his Cutterpillar. He has great connections and is willing to finance all the prototypes and tooling fees. he will, of course, want a big cut. But even if we only get $8 per cutter, if they buy a large quantity that will be better than $100 for zero cutters (which is what we have right now). We'll keep you posted.

Ok, I need to go online and find a low-fat dessert idea. I need a treat. I have some points left and I'm Jonesing for something sweet. Later, dudes.

1 comment:

alex dumas said...

Who told you how to use that word jonesing?