Sunday, December 27, 2009

Let's Salsa!



I know a lot of you have had my veggie salsa before (the one with the avacados, white corn, and black-eyed peas). So would you mind going to www.allrecipes.com and rating the recipe? I've had the recipe posted for a while and no one has reviewed it yet. If you haven't tried it, do! It's such a good salsa that you'll want to eat it with a spoon, or Scoops chips piled high. It's low on tomatoes and has no white onions (only green) so it's not as acidic or as hard on your breath. Maybe the next party you go to (like this New Years Eve?), bring it and I guarantee you, at least 3 people will ask you for the recipe. I actually used to take pre-printed recipes of this with me whenever I took it to a party because so many people requested it...no joke! So I'm asking a favor...if you've tried it, please go rate it! Or make it and see what you think. Even if you're spending this New Year's Eve home being a loser like me, this salsa will be good company.

Fanks!

Click HERE to view or rate my recipe.


.

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Ooohh, this looks good! I need to try it.

Kristine said...

I was just going over to rate it for you, but I have to sign up first...grrr... I'll have to do it tomorrow. I just got home from Christmas travels and am beat :)

But YES this recipe IS delicious!!! I'm glad I have a copy now so I can make it myself. And I absolutely agree you could eat it with a spoon its THAT good!

Nicki said...

Done!

kado! said...

that looks GOOD! I will check it out and make some for us too!!! thanks!

Shawn said...

Wow! I make this with 3 types of beans, avocados, tomatoes, cilantro and the Italian dressing---guess I will have to try the corn in it! I also get lots of raves for it.....

I'll check it out!

tiburon said...

My sincere apologies - but you lost me at avocado...

and salsa.

Sara said...

Love that salsa, i made and it's not as good, you have the magic touch.