Thursday, January 22, 2009

If You're On a Diet, Don't Read This




Am I a fan of milk chocolate? No.
A fan of Hershey's? Definitely not.
Do I think these new New York Cheesecake Hershey's Kisses are unbelievably delicious?
Holy Diet Braker, I do!

If you're not on a diet, I recommend that you get a bag. And then I double dare you to stop before you've eaten every last one.

If you ARE on a diet like me...my condolences.

(Luckily, the bag I got for everyone else's Christmas stockings was almost empty when I found it in the cupboard today. Otherwise I'm pretty sure my weigh-in on Friday would be a gain of....hmmm, how much does a bag of Hershey's kisses weigh? Yeah, that much. Minus the wrappers. Maybe.)

11 comments:

Devri said...

I never knew they exsitsted..

I must go introduce myself.

tiburon said...

Not.cool.

Kristina P. said...

I actually don't love these, but the ones I tried were pretty mushy.

Koreena said...

Dang it! I saw those in the store this week but opted for the strawberry cream kisses instead because cheesecake flavor stuff hardly ever really tastes like cheesecake. I guess I know what treat I'll be picking up next time! :)

Mia said...

I am not normally a hershey kiss kind of girl either, but their candy cane kisses during Christmas were amazing. I am glad I read this after I went to Target. I am quite sure I would eat a whole bag...

rychelle said...

i think these will be the key to my get-less-fat-plan!

Notme said...

SIGH.....

Hildie said...

Really? Who would have guessed!

I hope you gained four pounds for your weigh-in tomorrow! (I'm totally going to win!)

mCat said...

You lost me at cheesecake.
I still like you though!

tammy said...

Thanks. Thanks alot.

Anonymous said...

Jen knows who I'll be spending some quality time with now.