There are four things that are not very conducive to a good night's sleep:
1) Going into labor at 1:30am
2) Being 29 1/2 weeks pregnant when said labor kicks in
3) Knowing you are 45 minutes away from the hospital where you plan to deliver
4) Getting two shots of terbutaline which, as far as I can tell, is the OB's version of speed.
There are four ways to help make up for the loss of sleep:
1) Knowing there's another hospital only 5 minutes away, even if it doesn't host your favorite doctor
2) Having relatives who stay up until at least 3 am and who can drop everything at a moment's notice to come over and watch your kids
3) Knowing your little babe is staying put for now
4) Skipping church
I guess there are worse things than having the baby punch me in the ribs all day.