Friday, November 20, 2009

Weekend Writing Project


I've been writing a lot of short, shallow, get-me-through-the-week-until-I-have-time-to-write-a-decent-post posts this week. But I've had a couple of topics on my mind to do a more lengthy and/or entertaining post. I know what you're thinking: More entertaining, less lengthy. Well, I guess we'll see how that works out. At any rate, I thought I'd give you the chance to "choose your own adventure" so to speak. Like Dragon's Lair, only way more verbose.


Option 1: The Tale of the Mysterious Monkey Poo

Option 2: How I Almost Got Sold Into Black Market Slavery in Thailand


Both true stories. Take your pick, and I'll have a nice scintillating, loquacious-ish story for you on Monday.


13 comments:

Jen said...

Or you could make it even better and do both! ;) If I can only choose one then I will go with #2 though. (As long as the other will be told at some point!!!)

Emily said...

I for sure choose option #2.

Nicki said...

I'm going to be selfish and say #1, since I already know about #2 :)

alex dumas said...

OH my. My ratings are falling...

I want both. But if I had to choose one to go first, #2. This is very exciting.

Financial Aid for College said...

Even though I know the general story of #2, it's about time you wrote it for posterity, complete with details, so I choose that. Monkey Poo can wait.

Mrs. O said...

#2, please.

Financial Aid for College said...

I also think you should revise your list of the people who love you most.

Tiffany said...

Number two!

Mia said...

No doubt I want both! But two gets my vote for now.

Jaime Haney said...

technically, isn't #1 about "number 2"?

Tom Bailey said...

#2 looks the most interesting.

Shawn said...

OOO----I think that I am leaning for the black market one---yeah----that one!!

Coolio!

Anonymous said...

I like Jen's response: both.