Monday, April 27, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

I'm home from Lost Wages. And actually I didn't lose any wages. I didn't even play a single slot machine. In fact, for all intents and purposes, I could have been in any warm city in the country for all the use I got out of Vegas. And that's just how I wanted it. Lots of lounging by the pool, sleeping in, napping, eating out, and reading. NOT very much blogging or internetting, unfortunately, because I couldn't get a connection in our room. But I'll try to make up for it. (Is anyone even still reading my blog?)




As for the Las Vegas Strip, this is all I had to show that I'd been there.....



Oh, and this....




Whew, that's bettter. I think I'm going to work a pedicure into my "must do" Vegas routine from here on out. Even if the Vietnamese lady did say a few mean things about me that I couldn't understand while she ground off my calouses and scrubbed the motor oil out of my heels. Don't ask me how it got there. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

12 comments:

Just SO said...

I'm still reading. Wow those are some feet! Top and bottom.

Kristina P. said...

I didn't gamble at all when we were in Vegas. Adam one $70 playing blackjack. We're going to Wendover for my birthday, next weekend, so we'll see.

mCat said...

Did you walk around BAREFOOT?!?! Seriously girl! Not that a good pedicure can't cure it all! How fun and next time can I please come with you? Please? Please?

Kristine said...

Gross! Did you walk barefoot on the strip? Any pictures of you beautiful ladies partying together?

Appalachian Woman said...

i check every day - sometimes twice

my mom took me to vegas for 4 days befor engaged - we didn't drink or gamble, i got lots of christmas shopping done, went to lots of free entertainment and say KA

i haven't been back, at the end of the trip she said next time she was going to talke someone fun

should we let out our mothers alone?
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehhe

Nicki said...

I was almost going to be in Vegas the same weekend! That would have been fun to see you! I'm glad you got a break, especially after having the kids by yourself for a week!

Christie said...

Are you even a bit sad we didn't gamble a tiny bit? I am. Other than that, the weekend was perfect. We should make it a regular trip.

Shawn said...

You have the cutest toes---so tiny and petite!

Glad you got a rest.

Mindi said...

yes, but did you go to "zumanity"???

that's the REAL question.

where's the other photos? WE WANT MORE!!

GLAD YOU HAD FUN!

Financial Aid for College said...

YES, MORE PHOTOS!

Anonymous said...

In an earlier post you said you love your feet, didn't you? Is that why you take so many pictures of them to share with us?

Anonymous said...

Don't think I am complaining about the feet pictures - they look much better (and prettier and more colorful) than mine.