Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Formspring Answers

If you participated in my Formspring debut (bless you!), you may be interested in seeing the answers to your questions. Or you may have just wanted to relieve the guilt you would have felt for not asking, in which case skip right over this post.


Questions Answered


Sample Question:If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?
This is a boring question. Why did I ask myself this? Next!


Do you think you will make it to the end of your diet, without tearing all your hair out with craving for carbs?
Oh, I already did that part. I now have a good wig and should be able to make it to the end of my diet just fine. :) (Honestly, it's not bad anymore)


Why do you feel you need a diet? After all you look amazing as you are.
Well, thank you. You are so kind. But unless you've seen me naked and not photoshopped for my blog, I think you are just judging the I'm-very-good-at-dressing-for-my-body-shape me. I'd like to turn into I-am-comfortable-on-a-stripper-pole me. And that equals -10 lbs.

What does your husband do for his job exactly?
Hey, this isn't about that dork. This is about ME. Next!


What would you do with an extra day in the week? Consider this day free of all current responsibilities.
That depends. Does this day also have my kids and husband in it? Or is it a day in the Twilight Zone when I am alone. If so, THIS is what I would do. I would be online all day, except when I was sleeping in and napping. And there might be a bath with reading involved.


As a parent, what are you vigilant about, and what are you relaxed about?
I am vigilant about manners. And danger. Street danger, stranger danger, choking danger, wearing plaid with stripes danger, that sort of thing. I'm not so vigilant about germs. I just don't care much about them. I mean, I don't recommend my kids stick their fingers up other kids' noses or anything. But then again, if the kid doesn't have a cold....


Why isn't anyone asking me anything?
They are, stupid. You just don't know how to log in and check your questions.


Which is your favorite toe?
My pinkie toe, of course. Not that I don't love my two-headed monster toes, but the pinky is just so small and stubby and has such a tiny delicate, slit-like nail. What's not to love?


What was your favorite TV show as a child?
Wonder Woman. That hot starry blue bustier just did it for me.


Would you rather own a luxury yacht or a private jet?
Jet, for sure. You can't sail from here to Texas.


How would you describe your style?
Incredibly not foo-foo meets scorn for labels

Wow, that was fun! Who's up for some more? Ask me anything!


p.s. Only two more days to send me my birthday present prepare to wish me happy birthday. No, I am obviously not above groveling for comments /birthday wishes. What else is your stupid 36th birthday good for?!?

1 comment:

Financial Aid for College said...

What kind of goodies are we having for your birthday? You mentioned cake -- who's making it? Is it chocolate? Is it VERY, VERY chocolate?

How about some nice face lotion, whipped, on chocolate, sugar-free pudding? Is that on your diet? (I'll bring the pudding. You drink the face lotion.)